Community Developer / Outreach Coordinator¶
Do you like helping other people? Or do you enjoy meeting new people? If yes, then you will enjoy this role buidling a stronger community around brainlife.io, and making sure we have an effective online presence (website, documentation, social media, etc..).
You are a solid fit for this position if...¶
- You have strong presentation and technical writing skills.
- You have solid portfolio of your graphical and web design works.
- You have solid portfolio of your articles, blogs, documentations.
- You can work without a lot of supervisions, but can keep the team member well informed of your progress.
Our idea of a perfect candidate is someone who is...¶
- Well known among neuroscience researchers.
- Familiarity with CSS / HTML.
- Experience with community outreach activities and social media.
- Has experience working with document template frameworks like mkdocs / jekyll
- Has experience editing videos, and making screencast tutorials.
- Can adopt to an existing design / documentation style standards
- Familar with progressive, accessbility web standards and handling cross-browser compatibility issues
- Has excellent eyes for detail, consistency and accuracy
- Proficient understanding of git, and has strong presence on github.
- Experience with CRM tools.
This role will be responsible for...¶
- Build positive relationships with other researchers and research software engineers
- Promote the active community around brainlife.io.
- Conduct demos and organize user workshops.
- Design and update and maintain Brainlife web sites.
- Conduct usability / UX testings on brainlife platform.
- Write tutorials and blog posts to help Brainlife users. Engage in social media activities.